– Material: Steel
– Length: 8in / 11.81in
– Diameter: 0.354in
– Weight (1 Pack): 4oz / 5.64oz
– 1. Put the stake at a 60 degree angle with the ground, and keep the hook in the head of the stake facing the ground.
– 2. Beat the stake with a tent hammer into the ground and leave about 1.5 inch height out.
– 3. Fasten the tent rope into the hook in the head of the stake.
- HIGH STRENGTH TETN STAKES — Material: Steel. Heavy duty steel stakes with strong toughness that is hard to deform and break, shows a strong ability in withstanding the great impact force, protect your tent from fierce wind and hard stone
- GREAT OUTDOOR PARTNER — 8 in / 11.81in Length and 0.35″ Diameter. Weight (1 Pack): 3.88oz / 5.64oz. Where there is precaution, there is no danger. The solid tent stakes will be your loyal guard for your outdoor adventure. They will be packed in the portable carrying sack and follow you obediently
- GRIP THE GROUND FIRMLY — The sharp tent pegs can be able to be driven through asphalt and penetrated the roughest terrain even in the winter, great in anti-tensile strength and hard to loose, provide stability and security for your tent / tarp. The garden stakes fit for year-round
- RESONABLE DESIGN — Durable with strong stability camping stakes designed with a large head for driving into the ground easily and safely, and a hook design that is effect to prevent the tarp stakes from going too deep. Solid pegs ideal for Camping Trip, Hiking, Gardening, etc
- EASY PULL OUT — The hole in the head of the tarp peg can be used to set the wind rope. The footprint stakes work hard during your outdoor leisure time but they will take a rest if you want to pull them out. Just use the hammer to pull the stakes out through the hook or hole and bring them home
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)