Trekking Pole Backpacking Tent, Backpacking Emergency Shelter, Hammock Rain Fly, orTrekking Pole Tent. Great emergency tent, backpacking tent, or hammock rain fly. Also works well as light weight tarp for home or camping, camping ground cover. For those warmer summer nights why carry a full tent when all you need is protection from a little rain and wind. This trekking pole tent shelter comes with a ground cover and can be used with two sticks, tied between two trees, or with trekking poles, it can also work well as a hammock rain fly. This is light weight and compact and comes with a carry bag, 2 guyline ropes, and 10 stakes. This does not come with any poles and is intended for use with your own trekking poles. It can also fit over River Country Trekking Pole Tent for added protection from the weather. The large tarp is 9 ft X 8 ft (12 feet diagonal) and the ground cover tarp is 7 ft X 42 inches. 10 stakes are included, 2 tie lines, and a carry bag. Trekking poles are not included.
- This backpacking trekking pole tent comes complete with Ground Cover Tarp, 2 guy line ropes, 10 stakes, and is large enough for two to camp under.
- Large tarp is 9 ft x 8 ft (12 ft diagonal, Ground Cover tarp is 7 ft x 3ft 6 in.
- Works great as a backpacking tent, rain fly, tarp, or emergency shelter, camping tent or Hammock tent.
- Trekking Pole Tent, ultralight backpacking tent, hammock rain fly or tent rain fly.
- Trekking Poles are Not included. Can be used with trekking poles (Not included) or tied between two trees or use with any two sticks or poles.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)