The Highland 3-room cabin tent is spacious and comfortable enough to camp with family and friends, sleeps up to eight persons and comes with a removable room divider panel for privacy, and is heavy-weight construction with “no-see-um” mesh windows and roof panels for superior ventilation.
- Sixteen feet by 15 feet by 86 inches high, flame retardant 3-room family cabin tent that sleeps up to 8 persons with heavy-duty taffeta walls and rainfly with ventilation ports that are polyurethane coated and a rip-stop polyethylene floor
- Includes two large “D” style doors, five “no-see-um” mesh windows with zippered storm clips, five “no-see-um” mesh roof panels to provide superior ventilation and four solar shield roof panels for cool comfort
- Spacious and comfortable living area ideal for groups but also included is a removable room divider panel for privacy
- Durable due to 11mm shock-corded fiberglass roof poles, 10 rust-resistant 3/4″ diameter powder coated and chain-corded steel leg poles with durable speed clips to secure frame to tent
- Red Ochre/Wind Chime/Black tent with an electrical access port comes complete with stakes and a carry/storage bag
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)