– Special tent stakes are designed as a multi-use tool
for nailing large tents, canopies, tarps to the ground
while outdoor camping and picnic. Long and large
stakes can make your tents safe.
– Sturdy enough to avoid being out of shape with hammer.
– Special head with hook and hole and the sharp tip of the
stake make it easier to use.
– Heavy duty material – forged steel – keeps the stake in good
condition after long use and out of rust.
– 11.8 inches (30cm) in length
– 0.39 inch (10mm) in diameter
– 0.35 lb (160g) per stake; 2.8 lb for 8 stakes
– Black outer
– Made of forged steel
– 8/10 X Tent Stakes Pegs
– 1 X Nylon Bag
Tips for better use:
– Please do not nail the tent stake vertically to the ground.
– Make the tent stake and the ground into a 60-degree angle.
– Please leave about 1.6 inches (4cm) of the tent stake on the
ground to have enough room to tight the rope.
– Use the hook to tight the rope.
– Use the hole to pull out the tent stake.
- MULTI-USE: Tent stakes are suitable for nailing tents, canopies, tarps, and etc. to the ground. Perfect for outdoors camping and backpacking. Long and large tent stakes make sure your camping trip safe in the tents.
- PACKAGE INFO: 8/10 pecs per order. 2.8/3.5 lb in weight.
- ITEM DIMEMSIOMS: 11.8 inches (30cm) in length and the diameter of the stake is 0.39 inch (10mm).
- EASY TO USE: Metal stopper and sharp tip make it easy to drive the stake into the ground and it is easy to pull out the stake using the hole and the hook on the top.
- STURDY MATERIAL: Made of forged steel. Long and heavy enough to stand against the wind.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)