Obecome Black Heavy Duty High Strength Steel Camping Tent Pegs Stake can be pounded into the ground without bouncing off rocks. Actually, the rocks will be crushed. In fact, you could pound these into concrete if you wanted. They’re really that tough. A flat head minimizes slipping while hammering, while a hole in the head makes extraction a snap.
Material: Forged S45C Steel
4 X Tent Stakes Pegs
1. Put the stake at a 60 degree angle with the ground, and keep the hook in the head of the stake facing the ground.
2. Beat the stake with a tent hammer into the ground and leave about 1.5 inch height out.
3. Fasten the tent rope into the hook in the head of the stake.
- 8-inch Length and 0.4-inch Diameter.
- Penetrate the roughest terrain; able to be driven through asphalt
- Designed with a large head for driving into the ground and a hook that prevents the stake from going to deep
- Use the hook or hole in the head of the stake for pulling the stake out of the ground with tent hammer
- Made from forged S45C Steel under 2000 Degree F with black electrodepositing eating
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)