The Wagontop 4P Camping Tent’s unique pole structure provides unparalleled standing height (6.5 feet / 198 cm) and more livable space than any other 4 person tent. The Single wall construction and all clip construction make for quick and easy setup. The hubbed aluminum frame is lightweight and strong. Large No-see-up mesh windows on all four sides provide great ventilation and have interior waterproof flaps provide privacy and weather protection. The large multifunction door has many options for usage. You can use two smaller side by side doors to minimize exposure to bugs or wind or the whole door panel can be completely unzipped to create one large opening. The door also has large no-see-um panels with storm flaps to enhance ventilation. The large 27 sq. ft. vestibule provides extra protected space or it can be easily removed when not needed. Duffel bag carrying case, stakes, guy-out cord and repair kit included. Fire Retardant. Import.With walk-in entrance and removable vestibule you don’t need to crouch or duch when entering.Included accessories: Duffel bag carrying case, stakes, guy-out cord and repair kit.One vestibule (27 sq ft).Footprint sold separately.
- 2 hubbed poles and no separate rainfly make setup simple; single-wall construction uses taped seams and thoughtful details to spare you the hassle of a fly
- Features large screen windows on all sides which creates great ventilation and adds to the home-like aesthetic
- Front vestibule can be removed in under a minute to free up the front entry when the weather’s nice
- Standing height ceilings throughout the entire tent finally puts an end to awkward in-shelter changing and gear preparation
- Setup in a breeze when with only two main poles and color coded setup
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)