The Hornet 2P is a sub two pound tent that has been specifically mapped to a person to allow for the perfect space for a persons body, allowing for a perfect fit for anyone to lay down or sit up in the tent. Two doors and two vestibules and its semi-free standing tent is what sets this tent apart from many others in the sub two pound category.Dual stage drawstring stuff sack, stakes, guy-out cord and repair kit included.Shockcorded aluminum poles.2 vestibules (8 sq. ft. each).Footprint sold separately.
- ULTRALIGHT DESIGN – With brilliant design and engineering, NEMO’s Hornet manages to be one the lightest tents on the market with all of the bells and whistles seasoned backpackers dream of
- WEATHER TIGHT & RUGGED – True tub floor construction reduces seam construction and seam tape, making for a more durable waterproof floor; Two large vestibules provide more coverage for gear storage
- DUAL DOORS / VESTIBULES – It’s the only free-standing tent in the sub-2 lb category with two doors and two vestibules, a simple expansion that makes a world of difference for easy entry / exit and access to gear
- MAX VOLUME – Triangulated volumizing guy-outs increase interior space by up to 15% using included volumizing clips; Single Hubbed pole design makes setting up quick and intuitive
- CREATURE COMFORTS – Light Pockets on the ceiling use your headlamp for pleasant interior lighting; Built-in privacy panel for extended coverage and security; DAC Featherlite poles minimize weight; Divvy sack allows you to divide the pack load between two hikers