Hilleberg Nammatj 3 Camping Tent – The Nammatj 3 Camping Tent by Hilleberg is the master of both high and low country, equally suited for a high altitude expedition or a weekend walk in the local hills. This robust all-season, all-arounder pitches quickly and easily, yet is far stronger and lighter than any other tent in its class. Because of its superb weight to strength ratio and compact footprint, the Nammatj 3 has become immensely popular with extreme users, such as polar travelers looking to save weight, mountaineers doing remote routes in the highest ranges, professional guides, and military special forces teams. But these same characteristics are just as highly prized by more “regular” users, as well: backpackers, cycle and paddle tourers, and anyone needing maximum strength while reducing weight. The Nammatj is part of Hilleberg’s Black Label line of shelters, engineered for pleasant trips in fine weather where comfort is paramount, but equally suited to adventures in the most challenging terrain and the most demanding weather, in any season. Black Label tents are constructed with the strongest materials, increasing longevity and reducing the risk of problems, especially on longer trips in remote areas where repair opportunities are limited. The Nammatj was recognized by OutdoorGearLab as “arguably the single most versatile tent we’ve ever tested,” earning the title Editor’s Choice and setting the standard for lightweight, 4-season shelters. If weight is a concern for your next outing but you can’t afford to sacrifice strength, reliability and roominess, be sure to bring along the Hilleberg Nammatj 3 Camping Tent.
- Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10mm poles, Tunnel construction, requires only 4 pegs for pitching
- Single opening continuous sleeve and pole tensioner system, High Bathtub Floor, Adjustable mesh-backed vents
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent, Single entrance and vestibule, 2 Integrated stowage pockets, large zipper flaps, fabric-backed mesh doors, 18 Y-Pegs included, Lifetime warranty against defects in material and craftsmanship
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 127 in (325 cm) x 63 in (160 cm) x 41 in (105 cm), Poles (10mm): 2 x 129.1 in (328 cm)
- Floor + Vestibule: 36.6 sq ft (3.4 sq m) + 17.2 sq ft (1.6 sq m), Weight: 5 lbs 12 oz (2.6 kg) minimum weight, 7 lbs 4 oz (3.3 kg) packed weight
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)