The CORE 9 Person Extended Dome Tent 16′ x 9′ features Core H20 Block Technology- water repellent fabrics with active bead technology for faster water runoff paired with sealed seams and rain-resistant door/window seals. The fully-taped rainfly is removable in warmer weather to expose panoramic mesh windows and ceiling. The advanced venting system uses the adjustable air intake vent designed to draw in cool air from the ground while the mesh ceiling allows hot air to escape keeping you comfortable all season. This nine person dome tent also features zippered privacy panels on doors and windows and keeps your gear organized with the included gear loft with lantern hook and organizer pockets.
- Sleeps 9 people; Fits three queen air mattresses; Center Height: 72″
- CORE H20 Block Technology and adjustable ground vent
- Features gear loft with lantern hook and pockets to keep items organized and off the tent floor
- Electrical cord access port (port is fully closable when not in use)
- Includes tent, tent poles, rain fly, tent stakes, and carry bag
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)