The Camp Specialties Chalet is an expedition quality tent. It has special design features for use with Camp Time cots, tables and stools. These features include; steeper side walls, floor liner, and two vestibules. The Chalet is made with the best materials from 7001-T6 tent poles to PU coated 210 denier Nylon. The Chalet makes a great 4 person tent or a perfect 2 person tent when outfitted with 2 cots, 2 stools and a Table.
- The Chalet has steep side walls so that cots/tables/stools can be snuggly pushed to tent walls.
- The fully erected Chalet is13′ long x 8′ wide with an inside height of 60′ and the floor includes a liner.
- Either vestibule can be converted to an awning, Each vestibule is near 16 square feet.
- The Chalet’s inner tent is 68 square feet (98″ x 98″) . The vestibules add 32 square feet and make the tent very wind resistant.
- The Chalet is a 3+ season tent with extra strength to allow it to handle some snow loads. Total weight 16 lbs.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)