The Zephyr model is ideal for those hot, muggy nights when you want to feel a breeze in your tent. The walls are composed entirely of mesh, allowing maximum ventilation and fresh air. The unique 2 pole design gives you more head room to sit up, without feeling cramped. The Zephyr features aircraft alloy aluminum poles, which are strong and lightweight. There are two doors on each side to make it easy to get in and out of the tent. There are also two vestibules over each door that create a great place to store your extra gear. The fly buckles to the tent, offering a much more secure attachment when compared to elastic cord. Incredible ventilation, great head room, and lightweight. a great combination, creating a high quality tent.
- Easy assembly with free-standing two-pole design, aluminum poles and pole clips that snap over tent poles
- Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding two vestibules for extra storage
- Great ventilation with two mesh doors and entire mesh walls
- Fully equipped with #8 zippers, mesh storage pockets, gear loft, aluminum stakes and guy ropes
- Base Size: 4’10 x 7’4, Center Height: 38″ Total Weight: 5 lbs. 8 oz., Minimum Weight: 4 lbs. 11 oz.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)